Application and Business Support Officer – VPS 3
- Excellent career opportunity to join IBAC's internal IT team
- Provide applications support to multiple systems
- Provide project assistance by organising and managing logistics
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who has:
- Minimum three years experience working in an IT service desk environment that includes support for 3rd party .Net Web Applications, fault analysis, resolution planning, vendor liaison and testing. Within an Agile development framework. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server scripting and database is desirable.
- Hosting websites and other content on the web through IIS or experience in software development & deployment. Must have .net framework experience.
- Experience in providing business support through Asset Management and Financial procurement systems.
- Formal IT qualifications for Microsoft client/server technologies or a minimum of three years relevant experience in a like environment
- Service delivery experience or qualifications in ITIL service operations and delivery
We are looking for candidates with the below experience and capabilities:
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
- A great team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Driven individual with a positive ‘can-do attitude
Slade Group is proud to be partnering with IBAC to recruit a number of critical roles for their expanding team.
IBAC’s vision and reason for being is the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC wholeheartedly believe in and work towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC’s workplace must be built on integrity.
Before submitting an application, please read the candidate information packs which contain details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria and how to apply for the positions. Click here to view the candidate information pack.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.