Brand Content Specialist
- Flexibility | Work/Life balance - 2/3 days work from home
- 12 Month Maternity Leave Role – Part Time (32 hours weekly)
- Market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment
We are excited to be partnering with STIHL on this exciting and challenging Part Time ‘Brand Content Specialist’ role available from July for the right candidate.
STIHL is family owned company, with a global reach and a local Australian presence. STIHL is known for our high quality products and a strong reputation for reliability and state-of-the-art German engineering technology. When Andreas STIHL developed his first chainsaw more than 90 years ago, his aim was to “ease people’s work with and in nature”. Today STIHL has grown to become a household brand and a market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment. We are proud to be the number 1 selling chainsaw brand worldwide and proud to be voted Australia’s most trusted brand of Outdoor Power Equipment.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Content Specialist to Work closely with the Marketing Manager, to execute on brand strategy, deliver core brand assets, deliver annual marketing calendar and manage execution.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing – with proven experience rolling out Campaigns and Brand Management
- Exceptional copywriting skills that includes search engine optimization (SEO) considerations
- Previous experience managing social channels for a brand
- Analytical and reporting abilities
- Customer focused with proven customer relationship skills
The key responsibilities include;
- Manage the holistic Brand content calendar, developing engaging content across all channels including websites, social media, YouTube, EDM, digital display, SEO/SEM, partner websites, global communications forum.
- Manage the STIHL blog content schedule including creation of blog posts in line with the approved content calendar, and adapting globally supplied content to suit the Australian market. Always ensuring Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices are in place.
- Co-ordination of video & photo shoots when required to bring the content calendar to life across all channels.
- Management of the STIHL social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube) including scheduling posts, quarterly reporting & community management
- Market competitive remuneration package including base salary, health insurance, Superannuation Co-contribution Program, income protection insurance plus more.
- Supportive and people focused culture
- Strong business performance to sustain personal and professional growth and development.
If this sounds like you, please apply online now.