- Emerging Business Unit Management
- Clarendon St, South Melbourne
- Langdon Food & Coffee Group
What's the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a young, innovative, passionate and energetic Brand Manager looking for that next challenge in their career. This role will suit someone with 5 to 8 years experience who would like to build on their brand management skills and develop into hands-on marketing led business unit management. You will be part of an international growth focussed family-owned business that is celebrating 170 years in 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Manager and in this newly created role you will be responsible for working across a number of consumer orientated products and platforms in mainly the boutique B to C and SME market. This is an exceptional time to join with a couple of brands currently in the market and new ideas that are looking to be launched. You will be given the responsibility to take ownership from concept, product development, manufacture to drive their market success.
You will be part of a close knit and truly supportive team in a converted 1940’s office set in the heart of vibrant South Melbourne which is integrated with Langdon Coffee Merchants coffee facility. Some travel will be required to Langdon’s expanded product development kitchens and factory in Melbourne’s west.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long-term brand strategy and annual marketing plan to achieve overall business objectives for the brands
- Devise recommendations for revenue generation from consumers.
- Develop product improvement strategies
- Develop and manages sales budgets for all sales channels
- Managing marketing budget & expenditure
- Implement and manage the execution of marketing plans (ATL & BTL)
- Conduct ongoing quantitative and qualitative analyses of the market
- Monitor, report, and advise on the performance of product & marketing activities
- Co-ordinate product development with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage internal and external suppliers
Key skills/experience required:
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a similar field
- Solid commercial marketing with experience in consumer products
- Experience in the FMCG market
- Strong understanding of digital channels
- Experience budgeting and managing spend
- Being resilient and demonstrated initiative and entrepreneurial flair
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external teams.
If you are a forward thinking self-starter, and have the passion and ability to operate strategically and to think laterally in order to manage multiple projects while maintaining customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything. Then do not miss out on this exciting new role where your new initiatives will be embraced!
For more information please contact: email@example.com