Chief Executive Officer
- Growing & Expanding Business
- Extremely High Commercial & Financial Acumen
- Melbourne Based
Our Client is a Melbourne based emerging group with varied business interests across: Property, Construction, Land, and Manufacturing.
Due to business growth & expansion, this group is actively seeking to recruit a new Chief Executive Officer to take the business to the next level. You will have over 15 years as a highly functioning, driven, successful CEO. Reporting into the owner / founder you will be responsible for the running of the business including: operations, finance, strategic planning, reporting, business development and project management.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Day to day running of all business activities, and fiscal demands
- Strategic planning of the group’s operations
- Monitoring of organisational performance against agreed measures, with particular emphasis on project management.
- Driving projects with a proven record across managing growth, business improvement, managing risk and compliance.
- To monitor all the financial imperatives of the business through revenue protection, cost control and cash management.
- To provide leadership across organisational planning, strategy and an ability to solve complex issues.
- Establish appropriate high level fiscal systems for operational management and growth
- Lead a continuous quality improvement process throughout the organisation focussing on systems / process improvement.
- Foster strong commercial relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and foster a strong company culture that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating top quality employees.
Your Skills and Experience will be:
- Over 15 years as a high performing, successful CEO in the afore mentioned sector(s).
- An extensive property, construction, manufacturing background and practice would be highly desirable.
- A demonstrated high level of leadership and management expertise
- A demonstrated high level of leading people and teams “above & beyond”
- Appropriate business and commercial tertiary qualifications
- The ability to act as a figurehead for the organisation.
The Company Culture:
This is an emerging organisation with a “can do attitude” driven by its owner / founder. We are looking to you to develop a high performing operation and team to compliment that ambition!
To apply for this position, click the “apply button” to submit your application. Please include a one-page summary of “Why You?” for this role, including your track record and key work competencies. For a confidential preliminary discussion, please contact Laurie Serafini on 03 9285 5838. Applications close January 4th 2021.