- Unique career opportunity to join IBAC Communications Team
- Opportunity to work on a variety of internal/external campaigns & products
- Work for an organisation that has a strong people culture
The Communications Officer is a full-time ongoing position that is part of the Communication team within the Prevention & Communication division. The division leads work to meet IBAC’s legislated objectives to prevent corrupt conduct and police misconduct by engaging with key stakeholders including the public sector, Victoria Police and the community and advising on policy, practice and system improvements to reduce corruption risks. The focus of the Division is on:
- influencing the knowledge and attitudes of the community, police and public sector about corruption and its prevention
- improving social norms about reporting corruption within the public sector and building organisational capacity to address reports of corruption
- increasing the knowledge of public sector agencies regarding corruption trends, organisational vulnerabilities and effective controls.
Slade Group is proud to be partnering with IBAC to recruit a number of critical roles for their expanding team.
IBAC’s vision and reason for being is the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC whole-heartedly believe in and work towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC’s workplace must be built on integrity.
Before submitting an application, please read the candidate information packs which contain details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria and how to apply for the positions. Click here to view the candidate information pack.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.