- Contractual Role
- Well known brand
- A competitive salary
We’re looking for an Credit Officer who’s ready to compliantly deliver a high level of customer service in the provision of loans.
A day in the life
As an Acceptance Officer you will efficiently process and assess loan applications and provide quality acceptance within your own Delegated Lending Authority.
You will assist loan funding for customers and members in accordance with all ACL and NCCPA Responsible Lending obligations, Finance Responsible Lending Policy and all Governing Legislation including, AML/CTF (Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing) and APP. – (Australian Privacy Principles)
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on selected client insurance products
We’re looking for…
- Minimum 3 years’ Consumer and Commercial Assessment and Acceptance experience
- Proven ability to autonomously operate with your own Lending Authority
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Credit Assessment and Investigation techniques for Consumer and Commercial Lending scenarios
- A natural collaborator with internal departments and external third-party suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Ability to make quality acceptance decisions based on robust investigations and diligent practices
- Proven negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently
Our values are central to everything we do. We’re proud to have four key values that represent how we work together to create a great employee experience:
- Innovation– seek to create a better way
- Accountability– own it see it through
- Courage– challenge yourself and others to grow
- One Team– together we achieve more
A little about us
As Victoria’s largest member organisation, we have a powerful organisational vision: to improve the lives of Victorians by addressing their needs in the areas of mobility, home and leisure.
It’s why we’ve spent more than 100 years creating products and solutions that serve people, not bottom lines.
Click on the Apply button below to send us a copy of your resume. Please feel free to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries with regard to this role.