CRT – New Job Ad June 2021
- Great work/life balance
- Flexibility on offer
- Various locations
Slade Group – Interchange Bench
Slade Group – Interchange Bench has over 30 years of experience and expertise in recruiting for education – Schools and Universities. You will benefit from our position as a preferred panel supplier of casual relief teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne region and regional Victoria. You will also benefit from our strong reputation with schools of providing high calibre teachers and providing teachers with an ongoing relationship and mentoring. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you while helping you pursue a rewarding teaching career.
About this role
You will teach in schools in your preferred location area and we are recruiting both Primary and Secondary teachers.
Teachers are sought in each of the following regions:
- Northern Melbourne
- Outer Eastern suburbs
- Inner Eastern suburbs
- Bayside and Peninsula
- Pay rate according to the education award (based on experience)
- Ability to flexibly manage your availability
- Build strong relationships with your local schools which can lead to short- and long-term contract assignments.
- Dedicated consultants to give you personalised support through your professional development and training.
- Assistance can be provided in resume development and interview training
KEY DUTIES TO PERFORM:
- Be able to follow teaching plans.
- Be able to come up with educational lessons should planning not be left for you.
- Deliver high quality learning experience.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Manage student behaviours appropriately.
- Supervise students in the playground and on the fields.
- Collaborate with other staff when required.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- Have rights to work in Australia.
- Have completed a relevant teaching qualification, Bachelor of Education, Masters in Education or Graduate Diploma of Education.
- Hold current VIT Registration.
- Be able to adapt to changing work environments.
- Be able to provide contact details for two education-based referees from within the last 2 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable).
If you have a genuine love of teaching and a desire to be flexible with engagement in your professional work, please apply today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org