Customer Service Officer
- Market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment
- Leading Global Brand experiencing strong growth
- 10-month fixed term contract (view to extend)
We are excited to be partnering with STIHL on this exciting and challenging ‘Customer Service Officer’ role available immediately for the right candidate.
STIHL is family owned company, with a global reach and a local Australian presence. STIHL is known for our high quality products and a strong reputation for reliability and state-of-the-art German engineering technology. When Andreas STIHL developed his first chainsaw more than 90 years ago, his aim was to “ease people’s work with and in nature”. Today STIHL has grown to become a household brand and a market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment. We are proud to be the number 1 selling chainsaw brand worldwide and proud to be voted Australia’s most trusted brand of Outdoor Power Equipment.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer who is passionate about helping others, and can provide professional high standards in service quality.
You will take ownership of your role by partnering with and supporting our internal and external customers with the following matters:
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and managing customer orders.
- Handling internal and external customer enquiries.
- Management of returns for credit.
- Management of consignment items.
- Assisting End Customers with product enquiries
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong passion for delivering excellent customer service and helping others
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a customer service environment is preferred but not imperative.
- Previous experience working with SAP is highly desirable
- Exceptionally strong problem solving skills
- A collaborative and flexible approach working as part of a team
- Accuracy and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication including a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with urgency.
- Ability to manage time effectively and multitask
- Confidence and initiative to notice and suggest improvements to current work practices
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking team and to be recognized for the work that you do and your commitment to your customers. Your attitude and drive to do well will be keys to your success.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: firstname.lastname@example.org