Dealer Support Training Manager
- Market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment
- Leading Global Brand experiencing strong growth
- Permanent role - Commencing ASAP
We are excited to be partnering with STIHL on this exciting and challenging ‘Dealer Support Training Manager’ role available immediately for the right candidate.
STIHL is family owned company, with a global reach and a local Australian presence. STIHL is known for our high quality products and a strong reputation for reliability and state-of-the-art German engineering technology. When Andreas STIHL developed his first chainsaw more than 90 years ago, his aim was to “ease people’s work with and in nature”. Today STIHL has grown to become a household brand and a market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment. We are proud to be the number 1 selling chainsaw brand worldwide and proud to be voted Australia’s most trusted brand of Outdoor Power Equipment.
We are looking for an experienced technical trainer to work closely to support our Dealer network with enhancing their product and technical capabilities with STIHL products and systems. This is a great opportunity for those who are have a strong technical aptitude who can be as passionate about the STIHL brand and our products as we are!
What are we looking for?
- Experience undertaking training and presenting on technical products
- Sound product, technical / mechanical aptitude for the STIHL product range.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with all stakeholders
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Self-motivated to work autonomously to complete work requirements
- Strong team work and collaboration skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) (or ability to obtain qualification)
- Ability to undertake regular travel to regional locations as required by the role.
- Strong skills with technology including experience and adaptability with various software including SAP, CRM, B2B, MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
The key responsibilities include;
- Increase Dealers’ capability to be self-sufficient through the use of STIHL systems and processes
- Increase product and technical knowledge within each Dealership to drive sales, operational profitability & productivity.
- Support Dealers’ with enhancing retail capabilities that align with STIHL dealership model
- Deliver excellent customer service, dealer development and training support.
- Identify learning requirements and deliver measurable training solutions to Dealers, end user groups, national accounts and STIHL Team Members
- Work collaboratively with Territory Managers to deliver outcomes in accordance with the Territory Strategic Plan
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of the complete STIHL product range by undertaking all required training
- Resolve dealer telephone enquiries regarding technical & warranty issues, in conjunction with the Technical Support Team.
- Assist in analysing the requirements of new products for introduction into the Australian market including but not limited to training and tool requirements
- Project work as requested by the business
- Market competitive remuneration package including base salary, health insurance, Superannuation Co-contribution Program, income protection insurance plus more.
- Supportive and people focused culture
- Strong business performance to sustain personal and professional growth and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: email@example.com