Director, Partnerships and Engagement
- Marketing, partnerships and student attraction
- Create and implement a dynamic development plan
- Lead and build the team’s expertise
Australia’s pre-eminent performing arts school is seeking a highly strategic and agile leader to drive external engagement and connection with a broad range of stakeholders. Working closely with the CEO and the leadership team, you will be responsible for harnessing and extending the value of NIDA’s brand, networks and relationships to increase NIDA’s profile and create opportunities for growth.
Key areas of responsibility include: developing and instigating strategic partnerships; generating support; ensuring revenue growth; alumni engagement; driving student recruitment across all learning programs; and broad oversight of marketing, sales and communications activity.
The performing arts and education sectors are undergoing a critical process of change. As Director, Partnerships and Engagement you will: support NIDA to shift and evolve; play a key role in enabling positive cultural change to support innovation and experimentation; contribute to organisational development; embed diversity and inclusion plans; and ambitiously encourage connection with the many communities that NIDA engages with.
To be considered the following are preferred attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Accomplished at building relationships across individual, corporate, creative, community and government sectors
- Skilled and intuitive approach to marketing, branding and engagement
- Proven commercial accountability
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience working in the arts, education or other cultural institution
- CRM and digital expertise Strong leadership and performance track-record
A salary commensurate with the sector is offered. Please apply by submitting your current resume via the APPLY button.
The National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.