- Executive Support to Managing Director
- Established and dynamic IT company
- Office based in Cremorne, Richmond
We are proud to be recruiting an Business/Executive Assistant for an established innovative IT consulting company that has been in business for over 20 years. You will work closely with a very busy GM ensuring he knows where he needs to be, gets what he needs and is connected to the right people as well as managing the day-to-day operations.
It is a small office, but it is a dynamic and challenging and busy work environment that will require a professional, proactive, quick-thinker to work collaboratively and join a close knit and hardworking team.
- Organising and managing the daily and annual demanding diary and all of its activities
- Arranging and attending weekly team meetings
- Arranging, circulating agendas, taking and distributing minutes for meetings, as required
- Preparing and proof reading all general written correspondence – internal and external
- Preparing briefings for meetings attended; providing meeting notes and undertaking follow up activities Managing all other communication as required
- Organising and coordination of events Arranging travel and accommodation for interstate and overseas business
To be successful:
- Previous experience in a similar role and performed assistance at an executive level
- Have worked for a tech or start-up industry is preferable
- Highly organised with well-developed time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Great attitude towards learning and developing competency
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Superior computer literacy skills including knowledge of relevant MS Office packages
- A degree qualification would also be highly advantageous
- If you are diligent, self-sufficient, a quick learner and the sort of person who likes a challenge and happy to go that extra mile then this will be just the right role for you!
Please click APPLY NOW or email Susannah Attenborough on firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.