- Dynamic, Demanding and Challenging role!
- Based in the heart of the CBD
- Commencing full time in late Jan or Feb 22!
Our clients an ASX listed company who provides its shareholders with the opportunity to participate in a discovery leveraged exposure to gold.
They are currently seeking a full time Executive Assistant who is responsible for providing a high level of administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Chairman and COO.
The successful candidate will commence in late January 2022, will ideally have prior experience with an ASX listed business and be ready and willing to do what’s required throughout the day including the following:
- Broad range of administrative support
- Company Secretarial assistance – Board Reports, Minutes and Agendas (Board and Committee Meetings and organising weekly management meetings)
- Diary Management
- Travel arrangements – Nationally (WA and SA) predominantly
- Investor relations administration – arranging investor briefings, communications with investors
- Office management
What we're looking for
- Experience with multiple reporting lines would be advantageous
- Experience with ASX listed business (ASX releases, company secretarial and legal documents)
- Ability to successfully manage relationships – high emotional intelligence (managers, colleagues, shareholders, directors)
- Systems focused – ability to streamline systems
- MS Office Suite – advanced skills required (Compile, design and edit PowerPoint presentations)
- Scope for engagement in social media and investor relations
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: firstname.lastname@example.org