- Managing director is a well know individual
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Manage relationships with multiple external & internal stakeholders.
We’re proud to be recruiting an Executive Assistant for a innovative consulting business, that foster creativity, inclusivity and enterprise. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Managing Partner / Director, maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of projects and the company.
The working environment is dynamic, international and challenging and requires a quick-thinking, proactive Executive Assistant who is immersed in achieving the desired results and who can work at pace to support the Managing Director effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
To support the Managing Partner / Director, the Executive Assistant is responsible for:
- Organising and managing the daily and annual diary and activities
- Arranging and attending weekly team meetings
- Arranging, circulating agendas, as required
- Reading all incoming and outgoing emails and taking action where appropriate
- Managing all correspondence
- Preparing and proof reading the board reports, project notes, and general written communication – internal and external
- Preparing briefings for meetings attended; providing meeting notes and undertaking follow up activities
- Managing the filing system and undertaking all filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation for interstate and overseas business
- Overseeing and attending to the expense account
- Event management as required
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Extensive experience as a high level Executive Assistant
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Ability to resolve and troubleshoot day to day IT issues
- e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams
- Able to trouble-shoot and resolve IT issues independently
- Demonstrable experience managing relationships with external stakeholders including the and high-profile external contacts
- Superior writing skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- An attention to detail
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professional loyalty
- Ability to form good professional relationships internally and externally
- Sense of humour and calm demeanour
If you believe you have the skillset and experience for this role, please click APPLY NOW or email Jill Van Der Ross on Jill@sladegroup.com.au for a further discussion.