Graduate Program – Marketing
- Outstanding opportunity with Langdon Ingredients
- Graduate training for 9 months
- Bring your Marketing degree to life
Join the 2022 Graduate Program (start November 2021 or February 2022) and take the opportunity to gain exposure to all parts of an Australian success story. One of Australia’s oldest privately owned companies, Langdon Ingredients continues to grow and transform in-line with technology, global partnerships and sales throughout the world. The company imports, exports and manufactures food ingredients and supplies major food manufacturers and distributors across Australasia.
You can be part of an organisation that prides itself on being the market leading ingredients company. An organisation that also presents the rare opportunity to travel both nationally and internationally as a part of a Graduate Program (if permitted!)
Our highly sought-after Graduate Program will see you work and gain experience across different departments within our business over a structured 9 month period. You will acquire a deep understanding of the business through working in different departments on a tailored rotational program assisting the managers in each department with their project-based activities whilst being mentored and coached.
- Mentoring and coaching by highly regarded industry professionals
- Playing a valuable role in some exciting innovative expansion, capabilities & infrastructure projects
- All key aspects of the business, including purchasing, manufacturing, product development, quality assurance, supply chain, customer service and sales
- A personally tailored development program based upon your background, skills and interests
- The opportunity for permanent employment at the completion of the 9-month program within the Marketing Team.
- Opportunities for overseas travel (if permitted)
- Competitive graduate remuneration package
You must have:
- Completed a double degree in Marketing with Business or similar field (or in the final stages of completion).
- Record of academic success at University level and Secondary Education success (ATAR of 80+ or equivalent, High Credit/Distinction average a tertiary level)
- A strong drive to succeed
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A friendly and confident approach
- A ‘can do’ and ‘pitch in’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to travel interstate and/or overseas (if permitted)
- Ability to commute daily to Head Office in Derrimut (Western Suburbs) or to the Office in South Melbourne so a car will be required.
This role will provide a terrific career pathway into a long term, leadership role with a leading Australian business. With a forward thinking, high achieving and collaborative culture you’ll have every opportunity to build your success.
If you are passionate about the food industry and think you have what it takes to be successful, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
How to Apply?
To submit your application for this position, please press the "Apply for this job” button or email email@example.com for more information. Please note that only applications including a Cover Letter will be considered and if successfully shortlisted you will be required to complete a video interview as part of the process.
Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt. Interviews may take place during this process. Applications will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.