HSEQ Coordinator – Contract Term
- Based North Melbourne - 200m from train station
- Attractive salary package - Circa $80,000 pa (pro rata)
- Contract - 4 month project - possible view to perm
- Commencing: 1st October 2021
- Initial Term: 4-month contract
- Contract Term Earnings: circa $26,600 inclusive of super
This growing and scaling business employs a dedicated HSEQ Manager who has been with the business for many years, who is in need of a second pair of supportive and qualified hands.
Given the duration of the initial contract and a need to hit-the-ground-running, your responsibilities will principally be administrative and supportive across a broad range of HSEQ initiatives and compliance targets.
A hands-on approach will see you actively involved in the coordination and establishment of chemical registers, sub-contractor registers, plant and equipment registers, emergency equipment, first aid kits, signage, notice boards, documenting process and more, across multiple operational sites. Whilst being privy to projects pertaining to risk management, reporting systems, and site audits and the like.
Working alongside an exceptionally knowledgeable and supportive Manager you will need to be someone who:
- Likes taking ownership of a range of HSEQ administrative functions
- Committed to rolling up your selves and becoming actively involved in the process
- Is methodical, someone who thrives on establishing and maintaining processes/systems
- Is committed to maintaining the integrity of the dedicated WHS database
You might be someone who has only recently started your WHS career or alternatively someone who has had an established WHS/HR career or similar, looking for an interesting project in which to add-value.
Required Skills & Competencies
As the ideal candidate you’ll have a great attitude, be someone who leads by example, rolls up the sleeves and ‘gets-on-with-the-job’
- Minimum Certificate IV or Diploma in Work Health & Safety
- A relevant Training Qualification (desirable)
- A relevant Audit Qualification (desirable)
- Strong computer and database management skills
Mandatory requirement: Drivers Licence required as this assignment has the possibility to be across multiple Melbourne sites.
Please click to apply or for questions contact Deidre Sleeth on 0408 385 108