- Newly Created Role
- Flexible Office/Home work options
- Office based in Docklands
We are seeking an experienced Lean Implementation Lead to drive and contribute to the continuous improvement workstream by developing, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement and knowledge capture within the organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Team, in this newly created role which will suit an individual with an excellent record of achievement at a senior level and has a passion for continuous improvement. You will be responsible for managing a small newly created team so we will require a professional, proactive, quick-thinker to work collaboratively and join a flexible and hardworking team who are in the early stages of building the key frameworks.
- First point of call for the Executive Leadership Team in providing strategy on continuous improvement activities using an evidence-based approach and project management methodology.
- Leading and managing the newly created Improvement team
- Looking at initiatives to improve business systems, processes and knowledge capture by identifying key practices.
- Leading an environment of continuous improvement using a process improvement methodology
- Delivering innovative and business improvement projects
To be successful:
- Delivering organisational improvement, and implementing new business processes
- Creating high quality reports, process maps, models, diagrams and knowledge resources
- Advanced process improvement methodology skills (LEAN / Six Sigma/ Kaizen)
- Intermediate to advanced skills and experience in project management
- Coaching teams in new business processes
- Delivering tasks on time and meeting tight deadlines
- Skilled in knowledge management and plain language principles
- Intermediate to advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Office (365) suite (Teams, SharePoint, OneNote)
- Experience in leading large and small continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (Eg. Commerce, Management, MBA)
- Qualifications in process improvement methodology (LEAN / Six Sigma – Green Belt certified)
- Strong people management experience, leading and developing teams (recruitment, coaching, performance management etc)
If you are personable, approachable and very much an open communicator who likes a challenge and happy to go that extra mile then this will be just the right role for you!
Please click APPLY NOW or email Susannah Attenborough on firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.