Inbound Sales Specialist
- Dandenong South location - Work from home mix offered
- Family owned business in high growth sector
- Supportive team with career growth prospects
This is a second-generation family owned distribution service, well known for the quality and reputation of their products. Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, the organisation is well placed for expansion on the back of both their reputation and highly successful Marketing strategy. The business has experienced a highly successful period of transformation over the last year, and is now well placed to grow their team.
This is a predominantly phone based self-managed role for a vibrant and energetic Sales professional, and requires the ability to connect and build long-lasting client relationships, whilst analysing opportunities and gaps in their market. Full responsibility for your sales desk means you will take ownership of following up and converting your leads, and you will be recognised for this!
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and close.
- Nurture leads generated by marketing campaigns by offering relevant information and support
- Develop and execute plans to maximise sales with strategic partners, target markets and sponsored organisations
- Prepare and follow up quotes, proposals and sales orders in a timely manner
- Manage all aspects of new sales opportunities, sales activity and forecasting
- Accurately update, maintain and develop pipeline by using the CRM system
- Work with the wider sales and marketing team to develop plans, strategies and promotional activities to drive business growth
What You Will Need
4 years + relevant experience in sales, ideally in a Medical or Industrial product business.
Experience in meeting sales targets & KPI’s.
A natural born “closer” – sales focused and great with the chase
Strong communication & stakeholder engagement skills.
Vibrant and energetic personality.
Strong organisational skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV via the "APPLY" button, to the attention of Jill Van Der Ross.