Internal Communications Specialist
- Flexibility | Work/Life balance encouraged
- 10 month Maternity Leave Contract, located in the CBD
- Great CBD Location !
This iconic Victorian organisation’s mission is to improve the lives of Victorian’s by addressing their needs in the areas of mobility, home and leisure. As the largest membership organisation in Victoria, it takes a leading role in working for the wellbeing of the broader community.
As an Internal Communications Specialist, you will work collaboratively across the Social Impact & Corporate Communications department to support continuous improvement in communications.
The successful candidate will be a generalist with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience and will be well versed in supporting a team and working closely with key stakeholders of a business to achieve the following:
- Understand all business impacts by deliverable and develop appropriate segmented communications materials
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications program addressing the needs of all segmentations of internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and enhance stakeholder engagement through data, metrics and analysis and report on stakeholder satisfaction
- Effectively coordinate communications activities across departments, as required, to ensure they achieve program objectives within established timeframes and plans.
- Support high level engagement with stakeholders so that program linkages, risks and interdependencies are widely known/understood and effectively managed.
- Drive and monitor the design and development of any required performance support for project e.g. reference materials, portals, instructional and procedural documents
- Develop change communications material and effectively leverage communication channels for internal stakeholders.
What we're looking for
- Proven and engaging team player.
- Ability to quickly establish strong stakeholder engagement.
- Effective peer engagement.
- Ability to develop rapport with the team.
- Results orientated.
- Agility and speed
- Self-management – prioritisation and time management
- Resilience and flexibility
How to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: email@example.com
Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt. Interviews may take place during this process.
Applications will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.