IT Systems Administrator – VPS 4
- Excellent career opportunity to join IBAC's internal IT team
- Advanced IT administration management and support
- Analyse, trouble-shoot and rectify incidents and problems effectively
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who has advanced experience in the administration of virtualised IT server and desktop environments as well as client (e.g., desktop PC, laptop), mobile (e.g., tablet, smartphone), and peripheral devices (multi-function devices, printers, scanners) is critical.
The role is currently a fixed term opportunity till June 2022.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Provide 1st to 4th level (advanced and escalated) support and service to all IBAC officers for all IT systems, in accordance with the agreed processes and policies.
- Advanced experience and skills in troubleshooting and administration of MS Network, MS Server, Microsoft Intune, virtualised environments, Database and Desktops.
- Demonstrate IT knowledge through advanced IT administration management and support in accordance with agreed processes and policies. Any of the following certifications would be required ITIL, ISO 27K standards, MCP, VMware certifications or any Microsoft systems admin certifications over the last two years.
- Demonstrate high interpersonal skills by professionally and respectfully verbally communicating and negotiating positive and successful outcomes.
- Experience in the administration of telecommunication systems and devices, high level understanding of database technology and Azure along with experience in backup and Business Continuity processes and software is highly desirable
Before submitting an application, please read the candidate information packs which contain details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria and how to apply for the positions. Click HERE.
IBAC's vision and reason for being is the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC whole-heartedly believe in and work towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC's workplace must be built on integrity.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.