IT Systems Administrator – VPS 4
- Excellent career opportunity to join IBAC's internal IT team
- Advanced IT administration management and support
- Analyse, trouble-shoot and rectify incidents and problems effectively
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who has:
Advanced experience in the administration of virtualised IT server and desktop environments as well as client (e.g., desktop PC, laptop), mobile (e.g., tablet, smartphone), and peripheral devices (multi-function devices, printers, scanners) is critical.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Provide 1st to 4th level (advanced and escalated) support and service to all IBAC officers for all IT systems, in accordance with the agreed processes and policies.
- Provide IT administration management and support in accordance with agreed processes and policies including ITIL, ISO 27K standards.
- Analyse, trouble-shoot and rectify incidents and problems quickly and effectively
You are flexible and adaptable to changing business imperatives, can embrace the culture within a high-performance team and are an excellent communicator that can manage relationships both internally and with external partners with integrity and ease.
Your ability to build strong customer relationships based on your superior service delivery and your positive ‘can do’ attitude will see you transition into this environment with ease.
Slade Group is proud to be partnering with IBAC to recruit a number of critical roles for their expanding team.
IBAC’s vision and reason for being is the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC whole-heartedly believe in and work towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC’s workplace must be built on integrity.
Before submitting an application, please read the candidate information packs which contain details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria and how to apply for the positions. Click here to view candidate information pack.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.