- Well known fashion brand! - Marketing Opportunity
- Commencing ASAP
- Great Salary / challenging role/ All about the shoes!
This privately owned, well established retail brand is based in the inner west of Melbourne and is rapidly growing its online sales (and not just because of covid)! They're a mid-sized retail business in Australia and New Zealand offering women an affordable and fashionable option to complete their outfit….(yes it is shoes! 🙂 )
You will be responsible for leading the AUS/NZ marketing team, ensuring you have short and long-term strategies in place, and capability to deliver on commercial and strategic operational plans.
The key position of Marketing Manager is suitable for somebody who has led a team in a high growth business that focuses on retail and e-commerce. If you have managed brand repositioning projects and have worked in a SME environment this could be for you.
The successful candidate will have the ability to showcase the following:
- Commercial experience and proven results in preparing and executing detailed marketing activities
- Develop the annual marketing and brand strategy & activity calendar that will communicate persuasive value propositions and build high awareness.
- Deliver marketing activities aligned to Marketing Calendar within given budget and on time
- Approve creative process for all internal and external creative
- Key point of contact for Creative, Media and PR agencies, to assist in the delivery of all influencer seeding, product samples and promotional PR activities.
- Generate brand and customer insights to track brand and segment performance
- Collaborate with Store Operations to deliver in-store excellence
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI – including optimisation of SEO spend across Google
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience in a Marketing Manager position within Australian Fashion Retail (can be an international brand but needs to have a presence in Australia).
- Ideally come from Agency Marketing working with fashion retails
- Degree level in Business, Marketing or PR Management
- Strong Stakeholder management skills – you know how to build, nurture and create win/win outcomes for both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional presentation skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: email@example.com