- A successful organisation providing transport-based consumer services
- Highly Agile, dynamic services; placing people and innovation first
- Transport & Logistics | Turrella Based
About the Company
A mass transit organisation, delivering transport-consumer based services throughout Sydney and NSW. Work for a company that has strong values and passion for being real, authentic, open, honest, ethical, fair, and respectful. A strong sense of customer focus and engagement putting people first both externally and internally to the business.
About the Role
The operations manager ensures successful delivering of services, and is responsible for planning, directing, and executing all activities associated with the depot. This includes managing people, assets (fixed and rolling stock), promoting safety and wellbeing, ensuring compliance, whilst delivering financial performance and business growth.
- People management and leadership to your team aligned with company values
- Manage workplace and industrial relations for your depot
- Develop coaching, learning & development, and succession planning
- Ensure efficient, compliant, and cost-effective service delivery
- Monitor and reporting on performance with respect to KPI’s
- Manage fleet maintenance, reliability, cleanliness, and safety
- Manage P&L
- Assist the General Manager in preparing the annual operating and capex budgets, and business plans.
- Health, Safety Environment and Quality Accountabilities
- Bachelor of Business/Management or related discipline or substantial relevant experience.
- Broad management experience (5 yrs. plus) with proven leadership ability.
- High-level knowledge of operational systems and logistics functions.
How to apply
To apply, please include a copy of your resume in MS Word format. For further information, please contact Luke Clarke on +61 401 740 998