- Melbourne CBD – Flexible
- Account Management & Stakeholder Engagement
- $95K Package Neg.
Join this well-established, internationally focused, digital business, adding value to their clients through thought-leadership content and dynamic events within the procurement sector.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated account management professional with a strong digital marketing background. As Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for developing strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders, including members, sponsors, social media followers and event contributors. You will oversee and coordinate group sales and marketing initiatives that increase sponsorship revenue by creating demand for sponsored content and event products.
Working within a talented and collaborative team you will work closely with the General Manager, Marketing Director and Digital Marketing team. You will be someone who thrives amongst entrepreneurial thinkers within a scaling and supportive business.
• Build strong, trusted and lasting relationships with key contributors
• Further develop sponsor database for existing and new partners
• Identity new markets for growth and identify new prospects for partners
• Develop premium campaign proposals for prospects
• Spend time building social media presence across the group’s main channels to drive engagement with partners
• Post campaign follow up and Sales reporting
Required Skills & Competencies
• B2B sales experience in new business development or account management
• Ability to communicate, influence and present to stakeholders at all levels including C-level
• Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms
• Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Project Management and PM tool experience
To register your interest in the position please click apply or for further information contact Deidre Sleeth on firstname.lastname@example.org