- Great St Kilda Road Location
- Commencing ASAP
- Supporting the Director - training provided for the right candidate!
Our clients been tailoring financial strategies to grow, manage and protect their clients wealth since 1964.
This extremely corporate professional services organisation offers an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness. They are seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant to support and manage the director and be a true Assistant in every sense of the word!.
As the Personal Assistant you will ensure to maintain the smooth operation of the daily procedures of the director and CEO, providing the assistance required to enable them to perform to their optimum professional level.
Skills and Experience
- Professional, sophisticated and strategic communication skills, written and oral
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Pleasant and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Professional standards and attitude
- Proficient in:
- Keyboard and Dictaphone skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Ideally you will have experience working as a Personal Assistant or similar, and have a bubbly nature. You will be
well polished in your presentation and communications. If you are well organised, reliable and take pride in your work this will be a great opportunity for you.
In return for your committed performance you'll be part of a strong team environment and unlock opportunity for growth and promotion within a well known organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: firstname.lastname@example.org