Sales Consulant – Sydney
- Key Leadership and business development opportunity
- Highly regarded Organizational change consulting firm
- Generous commission scheme (upto $400k OTE)
You are passionate about sales, building relationships and have some experience in either helping organizations in realigning their Purpose, Strategy & Culture. Building Capability & Leadership, driving Health & Safety, Diversity & inclusion initiatives thus leading to a transformation in operations of an organization from the human centric perspective.
You’re skilled in identifying and developing business through lead generation or hunting possible opportunities where people and culture solutions (products & services) could help unlock underlying potential and thus exceeding client’s expectations in helping them generate real value.
You will work alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals who will undoubtedly value your knowledge, experience and contribution. The consulting firm delivers powerful, positive change for all their clients by combining smarts and rigour of a management consultancy, with the distinctive and inventive talents of a creative collective.
You would be accountable for the following;
- Engage in client development activities, including identifying target markets / businesses, researching clients, sending targeted emails, calling leads (cold & warm), and booking meetings
- Represent the company to new clients
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Manage existing clients and identify ongoing business opportunities
- Network with existing clients to find potential new clients
- Develop proposal content in conjunction with Interchange colleagues
- Utilise and leverage CRM to maintain current and prospective client information
- Ensure a strong connection between marketing opportunities and business development
- Meet quarterly and yearly targets
Attributes required to be successful in this role
- A passion and enthusiasm for business development and account management
- A strong understanding around Learning and Development, Management consulting/Generalist HR
- Driven and target focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Openness to feedback and willingness to make changes to their work
- Resilient under the pressures and constraints of tight deadlines
- Open to working both autonomously and as part of a team
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership for work
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business or a related discipline.
How to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, submit your CV via the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, email Jill Van Der Ross on: email@example.com