- Huge growth industry
- Selling into Property Marketing Groups & Referral Partners
- Based in St Kilda Rd. Melbourne
Creation Homes are an established national developer and construction group. Founded in 2010, the company has grown to over 400 staff and contractors, across four states, and has solidified its reputation as one of Australia’s largest semi-detached builders, based in St Kilda Rd. Melbourne.
We pride ourselves on our people values. With an outstanding opportunity to develop your sales career, and above average commissions, Creation Homes is the builder of choice for your next challenge. We are looking to hire an energetic sales/ business development manager to join our highly driven and dynamic team.
Due to industry growth, Creation Homes is now seeking to employ a very talented and experienced sales professional, with a demonstrable history of sales success within the property investment market, referral partners, third parties or similar.
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive activity within the property marketing groups, referral partners and third parties
- Sell, grow and establish successful lead within the investment property markets.
- Generate new leads through sales calls, follow up, networking, and selling the Creation Homes property solutions.
- Ensure that the marketing groups think Creation Homes for their client’s investment solutions.
You present with:
- A demonstrated sales track record ideally within the B2C environment.
- A winning CV and track record of sales success of 5 -7 years plus
- You’re a highly skilled, driven, sales professional and resourceful “sales hunter”
- Excitement, motivation and drive to get out on the road and sell to your clients
- Self-starter attitude with can do aptitude
- Property Investment sales, Real Estate sales background or similar industry would be ideal, but not essential.
Applications close on Wednesday, 5th of May. To apply formally please hit the APPLY button, sending in a current CV to Laurie Serafini at Slade Group. For a confidential, private conversation, Laurie Serafini can be reached on (03) 9285 5838