- Leading print service provider
- Manage the entire sales function
We are a national printing communications company offering diverse products supporting the Commercial Print & Packaging markets.
Due to growth, we are looking to strengthen our Executive team by recruiting a dynamic Sales Manager with a proven track record and a desire to progress within the business. The role reports into the General Manager.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Lead, manage and motivate a professional sales team to meet company sales targets.
- Identify and convert new business opportunities across sales channels
- Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
- Participate in strategic sales planning, setting budgets and sales targets.
- Research, analyse and monitor industry trends to capitalize on market opportunities
- Build strong relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Facilitate regular performance reviews and sales meetings with your team
- Network with current and potential customers as well as attend industry events
- Provide accurate & timely sales forecasts & budgets
- Provide sales pitch documents and tender proposals
- Meet personal and sales team agreed KPI’s
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, trustworthy and detailed
- Ability to build and maintain a strong and positive sales culture
- Experience in Budgeting and forecasting
- Passion to network in person and on social media platforms
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to sell to the business strengths and to our clients’ needs
Qualifications, Experience and Background required
- Previous experience in management, and leading a winning sales team
- A recognised university tertiary business or commerce degree would be seen as advantageous
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities within existing and potential clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven skills in analysing and reporting on sales data
- Experience in driving change with a pragmatic and collaborative approach
The company’s sales culture is highly professional and team orientated. It provides support to one another, is ethical, transparent, and accountable for meeting individual targets; and constantly striving to impress clients with new initiatives, driven by success not only for individual performance but the team’s performance. All of the team have a real passion for print and the industry.
Applications Close Monday 26th July. To apply formally please hit the Apply button, sending in a current CV to the Slade Group. For a confidential conversation, Laurie Serafini can be reached on 03 9285 5838.