- $100,000 + comms | Turrella Based
- A successful organisation providing transport-based consumer services
- Highly Agile, dynamic services; placing people and innovation first
About the Company
A mass transit organisation, delivering transport-consumer based services throughout Sydney and NSW. Work for a company that has strong values and passion for being real, authentic, open, honest, ethical, fair, and respectful. A strong sense of customer focus and engagement putting people first both externally and internally to the business.
About the Role
The Sales Manager is responsible for building and maintaining the charter and special event business. Actively seeking new charter business by building and maintaining key relationships with clients, potential clients and stakeholders through networking whilst delivering financial performance and business growth.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding, planning and developing new markets and initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase business from existing clients
- Attending conferences and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Reporting – ensuring timely reporting and accuracy of data / documentation.
- Bachelor of Business/ Sales or Marketing or related discipline or substantial relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated enthusiastic approach to day-to-day business operations and positive approach to a continual changing work environment.
How to apply
To apply, please include a copy of your resume. For further information, please contact Luke Clarke on +61 401 740 998