Senior Software Engineer
- Embedded software engineering position
- Bring products from intellectual property through to commercialisation
- East Melbourne based
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This leading engineering organisation runs a scalable platform to bring the best potential Intellectual Property and advance the product through to commercial success. With national and international reach this business identifies, licenses and develops IP creating new manufacturing companies at the forefront of engineering innovation. Developing products across a range of sectors, the company’s major asset is the breadth of knowledge and experience of its people and being able to bring ideas and products to market quickly and profitably.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will design, develop, review, test or modify system architecture and software for a range of devices that could be in the medical, defence, automotive or consumer fields.
- Help design and create Innovative Sophisticated products
- Interact with many people in the business to produce complex small volume technology.
- Test key functions to ensure system performance
- Oversee other software engineers
- Record and document all design calculations and test results
- Maintain familiarity with current technology and design standards
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have ten years’ experience in the design and implementation of application and embedded software for a range of medical, automotive, defence and/or consumer products. You will have a breadth of experience on multiple diverse projects through your career. You are able to differentiate the desired data from the noise to create algorithms (Python).
- System requirements definition, architecture and testing design and implementation Unit testing methodologies
- Real-time operating systems
- Embedded software design in C
- Experience bringing products to market
- Sensor data background would be preferable
- University Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Communications Engineering or Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Employees within the company demonstrate:
- Innovative product development, from research outcome to market
- Resilience, flexibility, adaptability
- Breadth and depth of experience
- Self-starter, mature attitude
Be a part of a dynamic and forward-thinking firm who also have a great team orientated culture. For further information, please contact Luke Clarke on (03) 9235 5104 or email: email@example.com – all correspondence is confidential.