- Reputable professional services firm
- Warm and collaborative
- St Kilda road location
This professional services organisation based in St Kilda road offers an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness. A company that is always growing and love what they do and have a long history of providing the highest possible service to their clients.
As a Tax Administrator/PA you will provide the team with the best possible support to ensure efficient processes. The key to success in this role is to have exceptional customer service skills and utilise your tax administration experience to support a very busy firm.
What you will be doing:
- To co-ordinate the end to end workflow of tax returns, including the management of the outsourcing process
- Ensure that the client receives timely and accurate tax information including the production of yearly tax estimates
- To provide a superior level of service to our clients and our team
- Register Clients with ABN and GST
- Assist clients with Nimbus technology
- Lodge Tax Returns, assist with BAS and much more!
What you will need to bring with you:
- Excellent Client Service Timeliness & 2-week turnaround (from when all info received from client)
- ATO compliance
- Accuracy Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Client/team satisfaction
Ideally you will have experience working for an accounting firm or similar, as a Tax Accountant or Administrator, and are looking to progress to the next step in your career. You will be well polished in your presentation and communications. If you have a great personality and take pride in your work this will be a great opportunity for you.
Please submit your resume by hitting the apply button below. For any enquiries please feel free to get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org