Team Leader – Engagement – VPS 6
- Excellent leadership opportunity within the Engagement team
- Be part of a small dynamic team making a difference
- Values driven, energetic & flexible work environment
About the role:
This is a unique career opportunity for an individual who is adaptable, customer focussed and wants to make a meaningful impact by joining IBAC's engagement team as the team leader. This is a full-time fixed contract to 30 June 2022 at VPS Grade 6.
The Team Leader Engagement role, reports to the Director, Communication & Engagement, leads a small team responsible for developing and delivering engagement strategies to a wide range of stakeholder groups to help prevent public sector corruption and police misconduct.
The position will be involved in a variety of other activities including supporting senior IBAC staff with direct stakeholder engagements and will, from time to time, be required to present on behalf of IBAC to stakeholder groups.
- Develop targeted stakeholder engagement strategies and manage their implementation.
- In collaboration with other IBAC business units and stakeholders, identify, develop and implement new engagement resources and tools designed to prevent public sector corruption and police misconduct.
- Provide leadership within the Engagement team to manage the work program of senior engagement officers and providing direction on specific projects/activities.
- Identify and support opportunities to promote IBAC’s message through targeted and timely stakeholder engagements/forums and present to stakeholder groups on behalf of IBAC.
- Draft and edit a range of succinct, persuasive, fit-for purpose written materials including briefs, reports and speaking notes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of both the team and division processes, procedures and policies.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and for that of others in the workplace by working in accordance with legislative requirements and IBAC’s occupational health and safety (OHS) policies and procedures.
Slade Group is proud to be partnering with IBAC to recruit many critical roles for their expanding team.
IBAC’s vision and reason for being are the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC wholeheartedly believes in and works towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC's expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC’s workplace must be built on integrity.
Before applying, please read the candidate information pack which contains details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria, and how to apply for the position. For more information click HERE for the candidate information pack which includes the detailed position description.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences, and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.
The Application closing date of 26/09/21