Training & Induction Coordinator – Contract
- Contract Term - 6 Months - ASAP Start
- Attractive salary package - Circa $80,000 pa (pro rata)
- North Melbourne - 200m from train station
- Commencing: As soon as available
- Initial Term: 6-month contract
- Contract Term Earnings: circa $40,000 inclusive of super
An experienced Training & Induction Coordinator highly capable of coordinating and implementing a volume Onboarding Program for a large blue-collar workforce, will be instrumental to the success of this new Melbourne-based project.
This is a hands-on operational role, focused on supporting the learning journey of new employees through a comprehensive program of inductions, onboarding and practical activities. A busy delivery schedule will require exceptional project management skills, logistics coordination, superior time management all delivered with a strong Customer Service ethos.
You will be accustomed and comfortable working on the front-line, representing the brand and all efforts to deliver and improve the employee engagement experience. Working as part of a supportive team in a scaling HR department, you will be someone who is:
- highly organised + thrives on establishing processes and systems
- a people person, focused on customer service and employee engagement
- in their element when project managing a standardised, large-scale program or similar
- and enjoys a fast-paced, highly interactive work environment
The ideal candidate will have a Learning & Development or Training background (or related) and be able demonstrate expertise/involvement in a similar role that required the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate adult learning events and related logistics; such as Training, Induction, Onboarding, Program Administration, Sessional or Graduate Program coordination.
You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills with an ability to remain agile and flexible in the face of changing priorities and to manage through the fast paced, hands-on practical elements of the job.
A National Police Check is required to be provided by the successful candidate.
Please click to apply or for questions contact Deidre Sleeth on 0408 385 108