Treasury and Securitisation Analyst
- Interesting, varied & pivotal role
- Commencing ASAP
- Eastern Suburbs location
We are excited to be partnering with a leading Automotive Financial Services Provider who’ve built a solid reputation for service excellence and care in providing flexible, tailor-made finance and insurance solutions across Melbourne.
They are seeking a full time Treasury and Securitisation Analyst to join their team based in the eastern suburbs for a 2-year fixed term role. Reporting to the Manager, Finance and Treasury Solutions and will best suit individuals who have strong attention to detail, analytical skills and take delight working in a face-paced, dynamic and customer-focused environment.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting Asset-Backed Securitisation (ABS) reporting and data analysis;
- Support Rating Agency and Investor data and information requirements;
- Support and perform validation checks on Historical Data Analysis (HDA) reporting;
- Support in Treasury related reporting to Local, Region and HQ ABS team;
- Coordinate List of Signing Authority and funding related operations;
- Support the implementation of Treasury ICS and compliance activities;
- Support in Treasury and ABS procurement and vendor invoicing coordination;
- Coordinate and support on Cash management requirements from local Business Units and the Region;
- Engage with external counterparties including banks, rating agencies and trustees as required.
To be considered you will have:
- Degree qualified ideally in; Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or Business Administration.
- 2 years’ experience working in a Finance/Accounting function or Corporate Finance role (large multinational company preferred).
- Exposure to risk management and/or portfolio theory.
- Basic understanding of funding instruments and principles.
- Exposure to Corporate Finance activities.
Desired attributes include:
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to engage with wide range of stakeholders within the organization.
- Experience in project work is favorable.
- Self-starter with exceptional numerical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communicator and team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data analysis and numerical skills required.
If this sounds like you and want to express your interest please submit your cover letter & CV/Resume and apply now or to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call 9285 5840
Applications will close on 30/9/21.