- Excellent career opportunity within the Communications team
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative team making a difference
- Values driven, energetic & flexible work environment
This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual to join IBAC’s Communication Team as a Website Coordinator on a full-time, fixed term contract to 30 June 2022 at VPS Grade 5.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Communication, this role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the IBAC website redevelopment project, under the supervision of the Senior Communications Officer (Digital)
- Managing the project with the objective of delivering a fit-for-purpose, accessible and user-friendly new website for IBAC, working with a vendor and a range of internal stakeholders
This position requires a strong working knowledge of best-practice web development methodologies, including project planning, user-experience testing and design, website analytics, accessibility requirements and content review and migration.
Digital strategy and production skills such as content writing for the web, video script writing and storyboarding, and writing for and managing social media would also be an asset.
Slade Group is proud to be partnering with IBAC to recruit a number of critical roles for their expanding team.
IBAC’s vision and reason for being is the number one reason team members join and stay at IBAC. A Victorian public sector that actively resists corruption is something IBAC whole-heartedly believe in and work towards. Their dedication to fairness and natural justice is clear and tangible.
IBAC expectations are high; they expect their people to work with sensitive information confidentially and respectfully. They understand that to foster a corruption-resistant public sector, IBAC’s workplace must be built on integrity.
Before submitting an application, please read the candidate information packs which contain details on the key accountabilities, selection criteria and how to apply for the positions. Click here to view the candidate information pack.
At IBAC, we are committed to bringing together people with differing perspectives, lived experiences and skills to make choices that reflect our integrity and community, and to creating an inclusive work environment for all.