This company is a market leading manufacturer, who is currently looking for a high calibre Account Manager to join the supportive and highly motivated team! Based in Sydney’s Inner West. The company values work/life balance, offering flexible working hours and a fun work office culture.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
What you will need
- Previous key account manager experience within the industrial industry
- Outstanding communication skill, both verbal and written
- Successful track record of sales, category or business development
- Experience working within home improvement and industrial sectors
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Comfortable using the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously
- Australian drivers licence
- Positive “can-do” attitude
If this sound like the role for you, submit your CV via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button, or for a confidential discussion, please call Amanda Robar on 03 9285 5840.