Acoustics Team Leader
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This multi-disciplined engineering firm have a vision to enhance the lives of others by engineering outstanding projects. They foster deep and trusting relationships with their clients and pride themselves on solving their client’s problems by providing reliability, leadership and quality of work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role, an Acoustics lead, will entail the responsibility of growing a medium sized team whilst establishing a strong market presence and client base in the Sydney market.
Being responsible for business processes and delivery as defined by the firm’s business framework and objectives. Responsible for management stakeholders and clients concerned with project delivery and managing internal resources to deliver projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all job costings including timesheets, fee targets and forecast of workload
- Manage all team activities including commitments, resources and balance workload across projects effectively to meet project deadlines fee requirements.
- Secure new work by actively marketing the companies services via client relationships that are existing or building new relationships, new opportunities to be secured also by being involved in industry speaking engagements.
- From an engineering perspective, design and document systems through concept, design development and documentation.
- Act as a project leader on assigned projects and be responsible for the firms overall involvement between a variety of disciplines.
- Review technical submissions by contractors and sub contractors
- Conduct Construction Administration on Projects
- Ensure the delivery of projects is efficient and the engagement of key stakeholders is strong
- Most importantly, drive a strong team culture within your team.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Australian University An interest and aptitude in Acoustics A strong career background in designing acoustic solutions for a building services or specialist engineering firm This client is an award winning engineering firm who offer their staff an exciting employee value proposition. They are a team that is driving excellence and a strong team culture.
Please contact Kelly Stubbs on (03) 9235 5112 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org