Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Advisory
- Full service independent corporate advisory business with long track record of success
- Highly respected name in corporate advisory in Australia and New Zealand
- Experienced and well-connected leadership team with long list of successful transaction execution and advice
- Within the broader business, be part of a specialist team focusing on capital structuring and funding strategies for clients
- Support execution of debt and equity raisings through financial modelling, credit assessments, preparation of Information Memorandums, Term Sheets and other transaction documentation and processes
- Will suit someone with 5-8 years' experience in a similar role in corporate or institutional banking, leveraged or structured finance or similar debt advisory role.
- Some experience dealing with banks, lawyers and other counterparties preferred and exposure to capital markets products like USPP and 144As an advantage.
Please contact Stephen Atherton at Slade Group on (03) 9235 5137 to discuss or apply by clicking on the button below.