Civil Project Manager
This multi-disciplined land development consultancy, has been at the forefront of many developments across Victoria. They have a solid reputation as a company that deliver excellent service to their clients whilst offering innovative solutions in both brownfield developments and greenfield developments. With offices in the Melbourne CBD and the South East, work life balance is something that they can really offer you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Manager for major land subdivision sites, this role will see you:
- Have financial oversight, budget control and reporting
- Resource planning including staff, subcontractors, plant and machinery
- Review of design plans
- Ensuring and managing client variations to the programme
With strong leadership and mentorship throughout the business and a low staff turnover rate, this company will develop your career through the exposure to projects that will ensure you are challenged yet proud of the projects you will be involved in.
The firm have offices in the CBD and the South Eastern suburbs, therefore offering work-life balance with location.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE:
You will need to demonstrate
- 7+years plus of experience in a similar role with exposure to water, sewer and drainage
- A civil engineering degree which is recognized in Australia
- MRWA water accreditation
- Established positive relationships with Water authorities and VicRoads
For further information please contact Kelly Stubbs on 03 9235 5112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply now.