ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is Melbourne based builder who is well regarded in the Construction Industry for providing quality work, having outstanding offices and fostering an inclusive culture. An opportunity now exists with this company as they continually expand their portfolio of work across commercial, residential, aged care, education and retail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will report into the General Manager to mentor and develop staff, manage and drive a positive OHS culture and have overall responsibility for all aspects of construction delivery within the organisation. You will be heavily involved during the construction phase as well as the subsequent successful delivery of the works.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in managing a wide variety of construction projects in sectors such as education, aged care, residential and industrial.
- A solid history of construction management within the Melbourne construction market.
- The capacity to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to lead, inspire and develop construction teams
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
On offer is a fantastic company culture and work life balance, plus the chance to work in an organisation that will give you all the opportunities to improve your own skill set and move up, organically within the company.
For further information please contact Luke Clarke on 03 9235 5104 or email email@example.com or click Apply now.