Credit Control Supervisor
Our client is a privately owned Australian company comprising digital media manufacturing and distribution, licensing and publishing. They are Australia's largest independent manufacturer of optical and digital media. A challenging and varied opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Control supervisor to join the finance team.
- Implement credit policies and ensure that credit policies are adhered to.
- Minimise credit exposure by reviewing new and existing customer accounts to set credit limits and credit terms.
- Prepare monthly reports for management.
- Accountable for ensuring all rebates validated and processed in a timely manner.
- Daily monitoring and releasing the pending orders.
- Collect outstanding balances from all debtors.
- Regular update management on team performance, current activities and key customers issues.
- Customer relationship management.
The successful candidate
- Experience in using ERP system.
- Good understanding of financial accounting and business processes.
- Minimum 3 years in a high volume commercial collections environment.
- Robust credit knowledge on wholesale credit control dealing with mass merchant accounts.
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- High develop problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply?
This process is being exclusively managed by Slade Group. To submit your application for this position, please press the "Apply for this job” button or call Shaunagh McEvoy for a confidential discussion on 9285 5899.
Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt. Interviews may take place during this process.
Applications will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.