ABOUT THE COMPANY
This client is a multi-disciplined engineering firm specializing in the fit-out space of commercial, retail, healthcare, hotels and university sectors. This firm are a standout organization to work for because of the culture and the high end projects that they are undertaking with reputable organisations that like innovative building services design.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being an integral part of the inner workings of this team in the delivery of engineering projects, an enthusiastic and energetic team player is required to provide electrical drafting. Working directly for the Electrical Engineer, the role requires a high level of detail, speed and delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpreting engineering design from verbal instructions or engineering sketches.
- Preparing Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D models of Electrical services.
- Perform mathematical computations
- Completion of drafting documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience as an Electrical Drafter using AutoCAD
- Relevant experience within the local market
- Solid understanding of Australian building codes
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a company that is committed to providing exciting opportunities, progression alongside great culture, please contact for further details. Luke Clarke - 0392355104 or email email@example.com