This highly regarded global organisation with a diversified portfolio are leaders in their field. They pride themselves on innovation, and sustainability and believe strongly in an inclusive and flexible work culture.
As Executive Assistant to the Australian President you will provide high quality executive level support for all facets of his busy and demanding work life. Ranging from travel, schedule and event management, prioritising and adding value by working within initiative and positive impact.Confidentiality is a high priority together with a warm and friendly personality.
- Diary and email management
- Extensive national and international travel
- Event management of all company corporate events
- Managing logistics for media and VIPs
- Coordination of meetings including preparation of agendas and minutes
- Preparation of reports for the ANZ Leadership Team
- Preparation of correspondence
- Polished and professional presentation
- Clear and professional communication skills in writing and verbally
- Creates a positive impact in your work environment through warmth and easy manner
- Flexible and enjoys variety no matter how large or small the task
- Cares about making a difference
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Advanced skills with editing and polishing written communications and visual presentations.
- Comfortable sorting and reporting with data
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience at executive level and across all levels of the business.
- Willingness to make the CEO's life easier
- Experience with supporting executives
How to Apply?
This process is being exclusively managed by Slade Group. To submit your application for this position, please press the "Apply for this job” button or call Nora Farhane for a confidential discussion on 9235 5120. Please note that only applications including a Cover Letter will be considered.
Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt. Interviews may take place during this process.
Applications will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.