Executive Assistant to Partner
This Practice is growing and has a culture of supporting its successful clients and building strong relationships to achieve success. Thriving in the mid-market and working with companies to ensure excellent partnerships internally and externally.
This role supports a Partner who leads a successful specialist division within the practice. This Partner is high energy, dynamic and requires a Executive Assistant who can assist to keep his busy schedule organised and efficient.
- Exceptional organisation ability
- The ability to be pro-active and plan ahead
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of written and verbal communications including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- The ability to build good relationships internally and externally
- Outcome focused
- Enjoy working in a high performing team
- Event co-ordination
- High level of Microsoft Office packages
- Managing diary and emails
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- A resilient personality
- Client service focused
You will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role at a high level. With a very high attention to detail and a motivated and energetic outlook, you will enjoy a busy and varied role. Supporting this busy Partner with your proactive organisation ability and excellent communication skills. In this environment, you will require a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and resilience.
There will also be a hectic diary to manage and your experience in preempting requirements for meetings and client support will be highly valued. Liaising with many different stakeholders and having a high degree of resilience and professionalism will be important to your success in this growing and successful firm in the mid-market.
If this sounds like you, please apply by pressing the APPLY button below or call Shaunagh McEvoy for a confidential discussion on 9285 5899