About the company
The organisation has a strong agenda to raise awareness and work towards a cure across Australia. They are currently in a period of change after restructuring the business from a state to national focus.
About the role
You will be reporting to the CFO and leading a finance team who are based across Australia. With a new accounting system you will need to implement and drive the transformation initiatives across the team with a focus on systems and financial process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Direct management of Management Accounting and Transactional team
- Annual financial reporting, tax, regulatory compliance and annual audit
- Implement financial policies and procedures and provide a strong financial framework
- Contribute to the development of the financial strategy
Skills and Experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Background in M&A and have worked within a changing organisation
- Strong leadership experience and ability to motivate and influence at all levels
- Ability to juggle strategic initiatives along with business as usual activities
Apply now or for more information please contact Kylie Rutherfoord on (03) 9235 5111