Head of Marketing Sportswear
About the company
Our client is an exciting upcoming brand in the Sportswear and Athleisure category, with some exciting partnerships in place and a growing Direct2Consumer business. With a mandate for growth, they are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Head of Marketing to join them on their journey.
About the role
Reporting directly in to the CEO, you will work collaboratively bringing to life the ideas and visions that will propel the brand forward. You will take ownership of the marketing and promotional plans, as well as managing budgets and the marketing calendar for the year. You will be responsible for planning, driving and executing the strategic development of the brand across all media platforms. Your marketing plans will be unique and will set you apart from competitors as you look to develop the brand.
- Developing the marketing strategy across all channels in line with budgets and brand DNA Development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns, driving acquisition and brand engagement.
- Achieve online sales budgets and growth targets through multi-channel marketing strategies
- Managing budgets and liaising with key stakeholders to deliver creative and innovative solutions to ensure consistent and clear communication across all departments
- Own Media planning/budgets, including liaising with Fashion and Sports Media partners
- Overseeing the launch of future ‘pop up’ retail stores
- Website and event management
- Identify and promote public relations, and editorial opportunities
- Provide advertising input across all areas of the business
- Develop and implement strategies to develop the brands database and CRM
Skills and Experience
You will be tertiary qualified in a Marketing or Business related discipline, with at least 5years experience in the Fashion or Retail industry. A background in Sportswear or Apparel will be highly regarded, as will be the ability to work at a fast pace and be able to deal with ambiguity. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. This is an outstanding opportunity to partnering with a fast growing brand, with an exciting Direct to Consumer offering. Candidates with strong eCommerce backgrounds will be highly regarded.