Our client is a family run company with over 50 years in business. The family have been successful because of their technical innovation, design and manufacturing. Being industry leaders in their field has allowed them to be extremely well regarded internationally.
The CEO is looking for a Personal Assistant who is capable of managing the day to day business of the CEO's office and personal life. A truly right hand assistant!
Critical to this role is the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders internally and externally and be able to build strong trusted relationships. This office is fast paced and the CEO will travel internationally requiring your ability to take direction remotely from different locations. The role of this Personal Assistant is very important to assist the CEO to continue to drive the business growth and expansion, while ensuring the personal life of the CEO is organised and in order.
- Diary and email management, with high priority on an extensive diary
- Manage personal tasks as required
- All travel requirements and expense reconciliations
- Ability to take dictation, email direction and correspondence remotely
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with the Executive team
- Manage day-to-day issues which require immediate attention - personal and business
- Identify and problem solve any issues, challenges related to the CEO
- Produce presentations and documents as required
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Understand electronic filing and document control
How to Apply?
This process is being exclusively managed by Slade Group. To submit your application for this position, please press the "Apply for this job” button.
Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt. Interviews may take place during this process.
Applications will close when a successful candidate has been appointed.