ABOUT THE ROLE
A large national construction company who are known for their long-term relationships and core values. They deliver vast, varied and award winning range of projects and are seen as being at the forefront of design and engineering.
An opportunity has arisen due to expanding portfolio across Health, Education, Industrial, Commercial and Retail and seek and experienced Senior Estimator to assist and drive the estimating team to continue to achieve success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Bid Manager / Pre Construction Manager, you will cover the full range of estimating duties from concept stage of the projects and all subsequent pricing/subcontractor negotiation stages to tender review and submission.
- 7+ years’ experience in a Tier1/2 construction/building company
- Good understanding of Buildsoft and/or CostX
- The ability to mentor, lead and inspire peers and subordinates
- Proven performance in successful bids in varying sectors from $50million to $150million, especially in $50-$100Million
- A database of competitive subcontractors to call on for pricing
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to deliver work and tasks to set deadlines
On offer is a great remuneration package along with fantastic company culture and work life balance. Plus the chance to work in an organisation that will give you all the opportunities to improve your own skill set and move up, organically within the company.
For further information please contact Luke Clarke on 03 9235 5104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply now.