Our client, is a leading engineering firm who provides a range of diverse services to various markets across Australia. They are unwavering in their commitment to safety, client service, innovation and their people.
With offices across Asia Pacific, this company are a trusted advisor to their many clients in renewable energy, buildings and food and beverage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to ongoing project demands and a desire to expand their existing structural capability, our client is looking to employee a Structural Design Engineer to join the team in Hobart, Tasmania.
The team, led by highly experienced leader are enthusiastic and passionate about Building Structures. They are experts who believe in what they do and the company that they represent. They are looking for a like-minded individual with a keen skill of fostering client relationships, expert design capability, managing their workload on forecasting and managing technically and contractually complex projects.
As an influential member of the Building and Structures team you will enjoy the benefit of working for a firm that has the benefit of both large and small consultancies without the bureaucratic limitations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 8-10 years of experience in building structures
- Professional level membership of IE Australia plus Chartered Status
- A proven track record of leading and delivering structural projects
- Substantial knowledge and experience of structural engineering design, documentation and design checking
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant Australian standards and codes, related to reinforced concrete, steel, timber, masonary, earth retaining and bridge structures, piling and loading
- Experience in using computer based engineering packages such as Spacegass, RAPT, ETABS and Strand7
If you are looking for a firm that considers its people it’s most valuable asset and who invest in your personal and professional growth then please contact for further information. Benefits include professional development, training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages and generous employee referral incentives plus health and wellbeing benefits.
For further information please contact Kelly Stubbs on 03 9235 5112 or email email@example.com or click Apply now.