Our client is a rapidly growing, privately owned and 100% Australian company. They deliver flexible and sustainable maintenance and installations across the nation.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the HVAC Team Leader is accountable for ensuring that services are delivered efficiently and consistent with the client contract requirements, achieving this through the safe and effective deployment of HVAC technicians.
A typical day could see you
- Managing the delivery of services to clients.
- Maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Providing technical support to technicians.
- Ensuring service quality is consistent with PAG standards.
- Maximising revenue from existing clients
- Supporting the Account manager with quoting as necessary.
- Ensuring costs are in line with budget
What we're looking for
- 6 years+ experience in a Senior HVAC Service Technician Role
- Experience managing a team
- A strong understanding of safety standards
- Understanding of revenue and cost contribution
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- A “Can-do” attitude
Who should apply?
If you are someone who wants to work in a senior role for a rapidly growing business then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, submit your CV via the "APPLY” button, or call Amanda Robar for a confidential discussion on 03 9285 5840.