This multi-disciplined land development consultancy, has been at the forefront of many developments across Victoria. They have a solid reputation as a company that deliver excellent service to their clients whilst offering innovative solutions in both brownfield developments and Greenfield developments. With offices in the Melbourne CBD and the South East, work life balance is something that they can really offer you. Due to growth they are seeking an experienced drainage engineer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will input at all stages of the land development process from preliminary drainage assessments through to delivery of projects through to client
- Ensure all civil design drawings for engineering project work comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with technical staff to determine design/drawing requirements and produce infrastructure drainage designs
- Stormwater drainage design and WSUD (Water Sensitive Urban Design)
- Stormwater management plans
- 5+years plus of experience in a similar role with exposure to water, sewer and drainage
- A heavy focus on flood modelling, management plans, retardation systems and drainage pipelines and all aspects of Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and 12D and drainage modelling and assessment software such as RORB, TuFlow, HEC-RAS and MUSIC
- Strong communication skills and team mentoring ability
- Established positive relationships with Water authorities and VicRoads.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
With strong leadership and mentorship throughout the business and a low staff turnover rate, this company will develop your career through the exposure to projects that will ensure you are challenged yet proud of the projects you will be involved in.
For further information please contact Luke Clarke on 03 9235 5104 or email email@example.com or click Apply now.